Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The truth is hidden

These feelings of regret and anticipation have been over flowing me ever since I figured out my true feelings about him but the thing that will always be infinite is how much he hates me and I have wanted to tell him for the longest time but I am afraid of what he would think of me am I a person or am i just the pal he goes to for advise I have always been in front of his face and I have always wanted to tell him how I truly feel but... there is always a reason for me not to ask him because ...things just don't turn out the way you would like them to.

For ever broken is the way I feel around him because I will never be able to tell him the truth.
HEARTBROKEN SOUL
WANDERING LOST
NEEDS TO FIND HEAVEN
WHATEVER THE COST

No comments:

Post a Comment